Bank wherever and whenever it is convenient for you! You can make deposits, check your account balance, pay bills and transfer money to and from your various in-house accounts.
Get the app today!
- What is the difference between mobile banking
and online banking?
Mobile banking takes place on a smartphone, using our app. Online banking is banking through our website portal, when you login into your account. Online banking can be accessed through any standard browser on a phone, tablet or computer.
- Is mobile banking safe and secure?
Yes. We have invested in leading industry technology utilizing advanced security features to safeguard your data and transactions.
- How do I sign up?
First, you must be enrolled in online banking. Then download the app on your smartphone. You will be asked to login with the same login information as that for online access.
- Do you offer text messaging for notifications?
Yes. To receive text messages, first log into online banking. Navigate to the options tab and choose mobile banking. Follow the instructions to complete the setup.
- What bank account manangement can I do through mobile banking?
Managing your banking account, such as changing a password or updating an address can not be done through mobile banking. These updates must be done through your online banking login.
- If I have multiple accounts, can I choose to hide mobile access to select ones?
No. Once you are enrolled in mobile banking, all accounts will be seen and accessible.
- Can I pay bills with mobile banking?
Yes, you can pay pre-established payees. If you wish to add or delete payees, you will need to log into your online banking account to do so.
- How do I know for certain my deposit went through?
You will receive an email confirming it was received and then a second email confirming it was accepted or declined.
- How do mobile deposits differ from traditional deposits?
Making deposits with remote capture is easy! Just login to your mobile account and follow the onscreen instructions. Keep these points in mind:
- Checks must be endorsed with “The Bank of Bennington Mobile Deposit Only” written above the signature.
- Same day deposits must be made by 3:00 pm.
- Deposits are limited to $2,500 per day and $5,000 per 7 business day period.
- Money orders, cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks and tax refunds are not accepted via mobile deposits\
- Retain all deposited checks for 90 days and then destroy originals.