Applying online is as easy as 1-2-3. You can apply now in as little as 20 minutes.
- Complete the application.
- Once done, click submit and your information will be reviewed for instant online approval.
- A Loan Specialist from The Bank of Bennington will follow up to answer your questions.
Our goal is to provide the highest level of service at competitive rates. Our Loan Specialists are only a phone call away if you need help. Contact us at 802.442.8121 or Toll Free at 800.216.1103.
Haven’t found the perfect house yet? Applying for a mortgage loan before you find a home may be the best thing you could do! Apply for a home mortgage now and we’ll issue an approval for a mortgage loan now with no obligation. Upon review, you will receive a pre-approval letter to assure real estate brokers and sellers that you are a qualified buyer. Having a pre-approval for a mortgage may give more weight to any offer to purchase that you make.
When you find the perfect home, you’ll simply call your Loan Specialist to complete your application. You’ll have an opportunity to lock in our great rates and fees then and we’ll complete the processing of your request.
We Have The Loan You Need.
There are many situations, many solutions. Our lending specialist have the experience to help guide you and the tools to make many dreams possible. From fixed rate, adjustable rate, USDA/RD, construction loans to options for first time homebuyers, we work hard to find the perfect fit for you. PLUS, we offer VA loans too.
We are proud to help serve those who have served us so well. If you are a veteran looking for a mortgage, come see us first. There are many advantages that can work in your favor.
- Zero Down Payment
- No Monthly Mortgage Insurance
- Competitive interest rates
- No pre-payment penalties
- Finance repairs, energy efficiencies or adapt home for your own personal occupancy
- Seller Concession (credit) up to 4% of the purchase price
- Easier Qualifying Standards
- Streamlined Refinancing available (IRRRL – Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loans)