Come talk with our Business Bankers. They can guide you through the options you’ll have in checking accounts and business services. If you already have an account elsewhere, it’s easy to switch to The Bank of Bennington and worth it! You’ll be glad you to have a truly local banking partner. All decisions are made locally and made with a purpose: to help you and our community thrive.
Set up an appointment today to speak with a Business Banking specialist.
IN BENNINGTON, CALL:
Annick Billert 802.445.7981
IN MANCHESTER, CALL:
Carol Johnson 802.362.4760 ext 502
IN RUTLAND, CALL:
Karen Worcester 802.774.5085
IN ARLINGTON, CALL:
- NO Monthly Service Fees
- NO Transaction Fees
- Free Online Banking
- Free Direct Deposit
- Low Cost Wire Transfer Services
- Monthly eStatements or Paper Statements
- Earn interest on your funds at competitive market rates
- Access by Check, Online Banking, Telephone (transaction limitations apply)
We partner with and recommend PayData to simplify your payroll processing.
- Payroll services and reporting customized to your unique needs
- Expandable, powerful, easy-to-use technology to streamline and simplify your payroll input
- Full Tax Reporting and filing included
We partner with and recommend Granite Alliance to simplify debit and credit card payments. We provide:
- Processing of transactions compliant with MasterCard and Visa regulations
- Answers to frequently asked questions regarding chargebacks and retrievals and maintaining the merchant account
- Competitive discount rates and fee structures
ELECTRONIC FEDERAL TAX PAYMENT SYSTEM (EFTPS) is a tax payment system offered free from the U.S. Department of Treasury. You can use our wire transfer services to make your federal tax payments to the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Click the link above to see how it works.
Transmit check deposits directly to the Bank without ever leaving your office. If you process a large number of checks, or if you receive checks at multiple locations – Remote Deposit Capture will make better use of your TIME and RESOURCES.
- Saves You Time – you make fewer trips to the bank
- Convenience – make deposits throughout the day, when it’s convenient for you
- Extended Hours – Transmit your deposits up until 7:00 p.m.
- Next Day Availability – Your deposit is available to you the next morning!
- Quicker Notification of NSF checks – If your customer’s check is returned “Non Sufficient Funds,” you’ll know in half the time
To reorder checks, please click below:
Order Business Checks