COVID-19 is affecting us all. To minimize risk, we are restricting foot traffic in our bank lobbies at all branches to appointments, pedestrians and special needs until April 6, following the recommendations of the State of Vermont. The DRIVE UP REMAINS OPEN with normal business hours.
What You Can Do
We recommend customers who are not already enrolled in Online and Mobile Banking do so in order to ensure remote access to your accounts. For checking account customers, having a debit card on hand for easy access to cash is a good idea. Stop in any branch office to obtain one.
If due to the coronavirus you are having difficulty making loan payments, call us and we will work with you.
Please Take Precautions to Stay Healthy
We are primarily concerned with the health and safety of our most vulnerable and are following stringent sanitation protocols to keep everyone as safe as we possibly can. We encourage all of our employees and customers to practice healthy habits to prevent the spread of germs.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.