Better Online Banking is Coming Soon!
Important Things To Remember -
Online Banking and Bill Pay:
- Thursday October 23 at 8 am through Monday October 27 at 9 am, Bill pay will be unavailable and online banking will only provide balance inquiries.
- Username remains the same.
- Online banking and Bill pay will now be a unified system only requiring a single sign on.
- The first time you login after Monday October 27, you will need to verify your identity.
- Bill pay history will be unavailable until October 30. If you do not see a payment or transfer please contact us before you recreate them.
- Thursday, October 23 at 8 am through Saturday at 8 am telephone banking will only provide balance inquiries.
- Please remember to perform a download prior to October 23 at 6 pm.
- All customers will receive one additional “cutoff” statement dated October 23rd.
- All estatement customers will receive their cutoff statement in paper format and going forward will receive electronically as before.
We Support Business!
We know the growth of our community is dependent on the success of our local businesses. Make an appointment with one of our business experts and you will soon discover their passion and deep knowledge that can help your business thrive.
We live by our motto…. At The Bank of Bennington, your money stays here, works here, and that makes a difference!